Military Sealift Command Ashore is actively recruiting via Expediting Hiring Authority for the following positions:
- Certain Defense Acquisition Workforce positions such as Contracting 1102 Series and positions designated as DAWIA in the Information Technology 2210 Series.
- Certain Health Care Occupations positions such as Physician Assistant 0603 Series; Occupational Health Nurse 0610 Series; Medical Records Administrator 0669 Series; Health Systems Specialist 0671 Series; and Medical Records Technician 0675 Series.
- Post-Secondary Students and Recent Graduates
- Financial Management Experts in the DoD Workforce - covers positions such as Accountant 0510 Series; Financial Management Analyst 0501 Series; Financial Technician 0503 Series.
- Cyber Workforce Positions such as Information Technology 2210 Series with cyber security functions; Telecommunications Specialist 0391 Series.
- Medical Occupations such as Occupational Health Nurse 0610 Series.
- Information Technology Management (Information Security) 2210 Series for Grades GS-09 and above.
Visit USAJOB for Job Opportunity Announcements, position requirements and application submission instructions. Or submit your information and resume for consideration via the form below.
Thank you for contacting us.